Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Polar Express - CHEESE-BALL-Y

ok, they aren't in order....

Santa showed up on the scene...


he tried to remove his shoes....

The Prescott's singing Jingle Bells!!


I think they are having fun even though the train was CHEESY!




and Daddy and Holt singing....


Snuggle time


Dancing to Jingle Bells!

And Mr. Claus came for a visit!


Beautiful family!!

Both have fantastic outfits!

This was walking onto the train...it was snowing!!

This was the before...the had a little sing-a-long in the tent...

Tristan was even a big boy and went up and stood on stage with all of the other kids




how funny...his belly was hanging out!


Look what a big boy he was!!!!

This is where the cheesiness began...LOL



And of course I was singing... Jennifer looked on!



Family shot...if only T were looking at the camera!



Me, T and my Mama!!

Me and my little man




I love this kid!!



Could he BE cuter?????


It really was a pathetic "Polar Express" but it was a blast to be with my mom and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment