Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MORE gifts....

Aunt Trisha and Uncle Mike bought stuff for T's kitchen!! Everyone needs food and stuff for the kitchen!!!












Then my Dad gave me money so I bought this for Tristan to use in my car... I have wanted it for months.... he can draw, eat, etc... and not mess up my new car!!
Besides being clean...I want to be organized!! I will have this in my car too for wipes, snacks, books, toys so when we are driving the little man has "stuff" and a "home" for it for when he is done!


And lastly... I will blog about this soon...but Holt and I had a whole discussion about traditions. it's easy to combine lives when you don't have a child but when you do...everything - EVERYTHING changes. So we had to decide what we wanted for Tristan... one thing was a birthday cake for Jesus. We didn't do that this year and I was VERY sad... so I bought this and it will be used for our birthday CUPcakes... and for Jesus' every year!!
WUHOOOOO
This was from my best friend....Pookie... I love you and it is SUCH an awesome frame. From the girl's trip in NO this year!



Then she sent Tristan some clothes. Tracy Lynn - overboard again!



and she didn't forget Holt...those cigars made him very happy!

I called home to NY and John Paleczny made these T's for Holtie... Tristan's idea of course!

To Da Da Love Tristan!!



2nd design!



It was a big hit!!


Then Unkie and Aunt sent some "gear" too...baylor Bears of course! Tristan also got the B is for baylor Children's Book...and a $25 GC to Target. Mommy and Daddy got a $100 GC to OUTBACK. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Daddy got mommy new jammies :)
next year Pajamas-In-A-Can will happen (in the can though) - to be explained later....



naked boy playing "Roooooooooooooooooooooar" with Da Da...Apparently they put socks ont heir hands at school and chase each other. He wants to do it all the time...


And yesterday he DID pee pee on the potty all by himself!!


Great minds think alike... as I said, Sam and Ruth Ann gave holt a Captain shirt and hat too!


Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Lon bought Tristan a Build-A-Fort set that his is going to LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment