Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Giving is WAAAAY better than receiving!

I am just LOVING making gifts for people. I'm not great but I'm not terrible either. I'm lacking in patience...but I'm getting better.

I asked Connie for her favorite pics of her 3 kiddos...she gave me these... so I took 'em and ran with it!
This is Megan.. her oldest that will be going off to college in Sept of '11.




This is Lauren...yes, THE LAUREN...the one that steals Tristan away from Connie. The ONLY one that is allowed....
And Connie's youngest...Mitchell...such a cutie! I love them all like they were family..cuz they are!

And here is all 3 of them together to offer some perspective...

Awww, I think she liked it.

I also made Jennifer a coaster of Mattie and T...I forgot to take a picture but I'll be sure to get one. SO cute....

And lastly...I didn't REALLY make these...


This was for Mark but we had someone ELSE make it...


he plays guitar...and calls himself BAD DOG...sheer greatness!!


and this I cut out on foam board... we bought Robert flying lessons...


I think he liked it!! So far, Christmas is a hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment