Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh what a Christmas it has been...

First my EARLY gift.. my free car :)


Santa brought me memory for my new fantastic camera that I get Tuesday...


Santa brought me a timer for Tristan's light in his bedroom so he'll play in there at night (it's really dark and drives me insane...)


My mom bought me this rickin' purse that I love...


Wine from Robert, Mark and others... YUM!!


Wine glasses from my Mama...



Crocs from Bebah and Sam...



An (upside down) cross from Holtie - you can't see but there is a Garnet in the center.. T's birthstone. :)




Photo frames from Ruth Ann and Sam... love it!
New (upcoming) friends and family wall!!

I bought myself a set of (used) weights - yeah!!!



and Holtie bought me the Wii Active 2 - WUHOOOOO


and a balance board!! Can't wait to get in better shape... Holt and I both did our initial "check in" and it was NOT good news!!!




Aunt Kelly, Uncle Lee and Zachy bought T that table and chairs and he's addicted. He sits there, points to his mouth and says "foo, foo, foo" HILARIOUS!


It will go outside when it's warm but for now it's perfect here!!






This is before church. My little man in a tie. We missed church though.. I thought it said 11am and it said 11PM... ugh... so no church for us...on Christmas. Ugh... THAT was not good.


It will be THE priority next year... we didn't even do a cake or celebration for Jesus but we'll get better at that. I need T to know that this is not about receiving anything new but what we have already been given by God. Soooo much to be thankful for!!


Don't my boys look cute????


Tristan enjoying his sword from Gwamma!

blocks...lots and lots of blocks!!!


and a new truck that carries the blocks! he keeps saying VROOOOOOM...greatness!



A new vacuum so T can help Mommy and Daddy...it really sucks stuff up - sheer greatness!


and Gwamma was BRILLIANT to buy Tristan pots and pans... she must have a direct "line" to Santa!!


Guess that's because T gave cookies and milk for Santa... I think he liked them!

Santa left Tristan slippers..... I doubt Mr. Sensory will wear them but I'm trying....


and this guy is hysterical... he laughs and rolls and laughs and rolls... check youtube video


and you can't see it but these are the rock-star punching balloons!!!

Santa brought LUMPY... in a Pez dispenser. Yes, T is hooked on Pez!!


And Tristan got his first set of chubby crayons and two coloring books!!


Santa also brought Tristan a shopping cart!! he's been shopping in our pantry all night!



Gwamma's gift again....


And Santa's big gift was T's retro kitchen!!


Isn't it great?
We think so but really... as I said above... THIS is what matters!!
Thank you Lord for giving us your only son. I look at Tristan and can't imagine... CANNOT imagine... so I'm in awe and thankful that you did THIS... for ME....
God bless you all and Merry - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment