Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Play Time!

Tristan and I headed over to the Prescott's this past Sunday.

Jennifer and I needed to make some Christmas gifts and Mattie and Tristan played with Randy. We had SO much fun, Randy made a fantastic lunch for us... and I got to spend some time with one of my bestest buddies!!!
How cute is THIS????


Of course Jennifer just HAD to get Tristan a present... you'll see more of THAT in a post soon to come!

Tristan just looooved that Randy would "scare" him by jumping out from behind something and he and Mattie would scream and run - it was greatness!!! Looks like Mattie had fun with her Daddy too!!


I'll post what we made later. THEY ROCK... if I do say so myself!!
Thank you Prescotts - we love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment