Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Polar Express Shots

Mattie and her Bumpa...

Tristan trying to figure out what the heck is going on...but Mattie knows the drill!

Mommy and Mattie....and Daddy looking on....


Prescott family pic!


Barber family pic!

(Thank you jennifer for having such an AWESOME camera!!)

My FAVORITE picture of the weekend....



And me and my Mama....


And the love of my life....




I stole Mattie :)


Couldn't help myself... look how cute she is????

Mattie tries to snuggle up to the little man...


Cuz they have twin shirts! Jennifer bought Tristan a gift and he loved it!


Look how cute they are!!!



Could you just eat him - or what???


and no...he doesn't have a coat on. He WON'T WEAR one, it's WAR and I'm in the battle. UGH. God help me!!!
Prescott's we LOVED spending time with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment