Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh no...we're not done yet....


Ok, so my camera battery died... I'm missing... a lot...


this is from Aunt Jeanne and Johnny.... you can build like 10 different things... awesome!


and back to the PLANE...that he screams when he sees it... SO funny!!



and not sure if you can see but it has waaaay more cars now. Tristan loves this... again, VROOM...VROOM - VROOM!!!!!



He got this from Bebah and Bumpa... love it! I used to read these books and now they have DVDs!! He also got a sleeping pad and bag... so he has his won stuff to camp with! To top it off.. he has his OWN camping accessories from Gwamma so he will have all his gear ready to go! Now he only needs his lantern and he's set!





Holtie got this awesome Captain hat (and a t-shirt that is still on my camera but it's dead...) it's the real deal - he loves it!



Then Santa brought him this sailing - MUST HAVE!




and Pookie sent Holtie some cigars....



and face paint so he can cammo it up and go paintballing with Holden and Lane (what we gave them for Christmas!!)



and Santa brought this awesome flag... Holtie WILL saily this soon!!






Sam and Ruth Ann provided much needed reading and watching :)




So let me think... I'll post more tomorrow... but Kimmie and Lon gave Tristan a FORT tent... it rocks.. will have to upload a photo...
Aune Sue and Unkie gave us a giftcard to Outback - (YES!!!!!) and Tristan got a B is for Baylor book and a Baylor jersey oh and a GC to Target... we'll see what he needs!!
Poolsie sent some clothes and more T's from New York and I'll post those later, they too are special.
Well, I'm pooped...it's been a LOVE - VERY long day and I need to C-H-I-L-L!
Love you all - Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment