Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, October 4, 2010

WB Ranch SHOT :( and more....



sadly that picture is horrible and it's the only oneI have of our weekend at WB Ranch. My camera wasn't charged. Ugh! BUT the good news is - Courtney (owner) took a bunch and will send them to me to post.  Yahoo!!


Here's T on the way home... just a tad exhausted!!

Then after Daddy went to work... we played.  Is this kid cute or what???



he's going to be grea at gathering firewood next weekend on our camping trip!!



I was eating breakfast Saturday morning and this is what I looked up to... all eyes were on me!

And, sadly, our sweet little Penny goes home today. I think she is Aslan's girlfriend...he protects her - it's sweet.

We will miss you Penny!!!


Anyway, enough randomness...here is the link to WB Ranch... until I send more pics... enjoy!

http://www.wbranch.com/


And someday... Tristan will kill me for this...


Tee, hee, hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment