Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chore Chart

I know he's young....but I couldn't resist....

My friend Jennifer and I have been talking about the importance of this for months now. It's hard to find one that's age appropriate.

We discussed how some things.... you do them because you are part of the family. Ya know, clean your room, put your dish in the dishwasher...etc.  Other stuff is so you can earn an allowance.  I made the mistake with my kids the first time around and had them do chores and that was it.  They never saw that some things you do because we ALL have responsibility in the house to make things operate like a well oiled machine.

Anyway, I found this and Jennifer and I both agreed that this is fantastic for a 3 year old because there is pictures and some of the stuff is fantastic "I shared", "I showed respect" - there are even some so you can make up your own.

When he's older, probably 5 - he will learn how to spend, save and tithe...




Easy stuff that I'll be praising him for...chores come later  :)


Isn't it cute?????

If only I could practice...

on the fur kids....



Especially that one...he's naughty and could use some training!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment