Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, October 18, 2010

More camping fun!

Here's Tristan meeting a cute little puppy named "Bill"

He loved Bill... I did too :)


Mom and little man walking back from the dog expedition


our dogs were patiently waiting...


then off on our hike :)

little cutie!

 walkin' with the big dogs

 Holt and I crouched down to get cute pictures of him then HE crouched down, it was hilarious..

he saw a ...guess what.... A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


still watching...

disappointed that "it" left :)

mommy found a grasshopper... two seconds after this he smacked it out of my hand.  We're still working on "gentle"  hee, hee, hee


I know... you want him, huh?

how about him?  We're ready to loan him out.  ha!

Just kiddin' As!






I tried to get creative... how'd I do?




I did better here... probably my favorite of the weekend

and then there is THIS cutie... ugh

I could just eat him...





 he found his walking stick.  We tried to show him how to do it and it kept ending up in the air like this...

Boys take a swim...fur-kids that is....


then we're headed back...

to eat....

Tristan was helping...

he was SO funny...kept doing this and then opening his eyes really wide like  a game.

chillin'
 the bet you can't grab your feet and balance your butt in your chair like I can - game...



 then he kept doing this... I'm telling you - he was a riot!

I know... attractive.  It was getting cold by my meteor... what can I say..fashion went out the window at this point.


isn't this wood meteor funny?

Daddy pokin' the fire



then when we got home.. I was delirious... SO tired.. from no sleep thinking my son was going to die in his sleep from freezing...

I humored myself by mindlessly spelling things with his cheez-its...

Odd I know...

the end :)

3 comments:

  1. REally, really cute.....Seriously the cutest of the cute...Our little guy wraps grandma around his little finger, even if he's far away in Texas...I miss all of you so much...not saying who's first on my list....hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are awesome and thanks so much for letting us peek in on your life as well as document year 2 for Tristan. You do a beautiful job, Julie...Thanks from me ...love you
    p.s. Not to mention that you put this together when you don't feel well...hope the yucky 24 hr whatever it is and your cold/allegies go away quickly...mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!! Looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete