Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun with Jones' and Olivers

We were meeting James, Sue, Grace and Davis for dinner last night and Connie told us about the Homecoming Parade so we stopped off to check it out.

By the time we arrived, the Jones' had so much candy it almost filled my diaper bag.

This is walking back... on our way to dinner...

T loooooooooooves his older cousins!!


Just staring at Grace... in love I believe...



And while Grace DOES love Tristan... we all went out of site to her when she saw Megan... and her friends...

they looked like princesses... and it was game over for us.

I wish you could have seen her. She was in LOVE and she kept straightening her hair saying "I'm going to be a princess someday...and um, I loooooove princesses, and I have dress-up stuff at home and on and on and on... " it was SO cute!


I don't have a picture of Lauren but we did see her all ready to strut her stuff at Homecoming.  Too cute!!!

Fun with friends, nothing better that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment