Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, October 25, 2010

Daddy's birthday Do-Over!!

Welcome to Medieval Times!!


We were SO sick on Daddy's birthday and I just prayed that this would be fun so I could get a "do over" ya know.. a birthday mulligan!!

Here we are going in... once we arrived, it dawned on me - this might scare Tristan... ugh


He HATES hats...and when we took it off of him after the picture - he said "HAT!" proceeded to show us that we were wrong... he LOVES hats - when he wants to of course!

Even Daddy wore a hat... and boy oh boy did DADDY love all of the swords and shields... and

armor :)

So Tristan hung out with the knights.. and was in awe of his daddy (of course).


and LOVED his light up sword!

He walked around all of these people and said "hi, hi, hiiiiii" and would do this hilarious jumping thing...

THEN... we mentioned it.....

THE HORSEYS...

He looked at all of them over and over and over (this one is a little peeved, check out the ears)


Then it was time to go in for the show....(I could just eat him he's so cute!)


adjusting his hat....


Got my sword? CHECK!

I think he's ready....

and hungry!  The child ate tomato bisque soup.... and garlic toast


and when our knight (the blue knight) came out - he cheered and clapped and yelled.  it was hilarious!



Here is the king.... fancy isn't he?


Oh how badly Mommy wanted to ride a horsey!!


He didn't like being bothered during the show either - a little peeved can you tell?


He stood on me, kind of sitting on my chest for about 80% of the show.  So, I didn't see much more than the expression on his face, I listened and watched Holt too as he cheered on our knight, at chicken and ribs with his hands and waved the sword at the green knight (our arch enemy!)


and the battles begin.....



The joust!

Here's our guy (he wasn't very good) but we were loyal regardless!!


What a fun night with the knights :)

I was sick as a dog.. but thankful that I got to see both of my boys have a blast.  That makes any mom feel MUCH better!!

Happy Mulligan Birthday Holtie - we love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really great time but I'm sorry that you're so sick...poor mommy but very happy Holt and Tristan....love you all, mom

    ReplyDelete