Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wicked...Wicked...Wicked

We could finally afford a baby sitter last night so a date was in order!

Holt fell asleep...BUT I loved Wicked! 



I recommend this for any Wizard of Oz fans....awesome twist.. but 1/2 way through it, I too was reminded that I'm not a lover of musicals.



Still ...it was fun.  Reminded me of my fantastic "date" with my Auntie T to see Mama Mia!

We saw Connie and her gang there... too bad we couldn't all sit together but trying to seat 16 people is tough!

Thanks for the night of fun Alyssa... glad you and Mr. T had fun... he's gotta thing for blondes... God help me!

I am serving in church today with the little ones and then we are off to James and Sue's for a BBQ. Nothing better than a relaxing weekend with friends who are more like family. Can't wait and again, more pics to come!

Now, I'm off to find a way to start a tradition with Tristan. I want him to understand this holiday isn't just for BBQ's and pool time... we need to honor our soldiers and be thankful for our freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment