Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Charlotte fun - Happy Mother's Day to me!

Well before we left for Charlotte, Tristan's Nanny Lisa helped him make me a card.  How cute is this???


Yeah, I'm saving that forever!!

Then I opened my card from my Mommy.... it was PERFECT!!  Thank you Mom!!

She got me a gift too... I just don't know what it is yet because I still have to go treat myself to something - I think a new beach bag is in order!



In a nutshell... Charlotte was FANTASTIC!  I don't have many pics because we were literally either in the car checking out neighborhoods or in a park with Tristan.

We checked out as much as we could in two days. 

This is a link for Tega Cay... I'm quite sure it is the community we will end up in:


We would actually live in SC (lower taxes - I'll take that any day!!) and the commute is about 20 minutes to my office there.  That would be awesome IF they had a job for me.  Work doesn't know because we don't know WHEN.  Can't very well go in and say "hey I MIGHT move someday" so for now... I think we found the where....

Now it's up to God, we have to sell our house, I have to find a job and THEN we'll see.

On Mother's Day, I woke up and hung out with my two boys and it was fantastic!  They spoiled me of course... and I got a bread maker!  YAHOOO!  The Italian in me celebrated big time!!

Then we headed off to this place.  HOLY AWESOMENESS!! It's $149/year and I'm quite sure we would become members... check it out!  WW Rafting, Rock climbing walls, kayaking, bike trails, hiking, zip lines... um can you say BARBER CLAN!!??


Tristan was a champ... he was in the car for HOURS.... and every couple, we'd stop and head to a park to make him happy.  I think we hit 6 of them!

Here he is trying to get my camera (of course)

So I gave him animal crackers instead... too cute!

Looks like he's saying HOLD ME MAMA... but he's not... he still wants the camera
:)



He is talking like a champ... LOVES animals. He literally SCREAMS with joy when he sees a dog.. I mean he FREAKS and if he can't pet it goes into an absolute fit.  He loves trying out any set of stairs he can find and loooooooooves to push everything. I think Holt has a few videos that I'll upload to YouTube of him at the hotel. Priceless.

So ..he was pooped and took a nap.  I know you can't see his T-shirt but it says

"Dude, your girlfriend keeps checking me out" - I HAD to buy that!



And of course.. Mr. Personality at the airport.  The Continental folks were great and he played on this for a while.  We wore him out and I think he would have passed out on the plane but I made the lovely mistake of giving him a sugary cereal AND Sprite (brilliant, eh?) so instead of a sweet sleepy baby - he yelled and screamed HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to everyone on the plane.  He laughed... I mean belly laughed, played peek-a-boo laughed some more and yelled HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and while he was VERY loud, he was VERY funny. So, I'm thankful that we had nice people around us.  Oh and for the first time, no one sat in our row (do you blame them?) and Tristan sat in his own seat and loved it!!



So that's all the news I have for you now.  Other than yesterday - having my skin cancer cut out.. life is uneventful.

Hopefully it will warm up soon and I can get pics of all of us in the pool, in the sand box and enjoying the back yard. 

Tristan is in his ISR lessons but we can't take videos and post them on YouTube and since I can't post on here... what's the point? I'll try and get some pics this Friday though so at least you can see how cute he is in his little swim diaper!

Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean you can't post video's to youtube? you can't or they won't let you?

    ReplyDelete