Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, May 3, 2010

1 Lake - 2 Lakes - 3 - Lakes - FOUR!

Well, on Friday, we had Bible Study/LifeGroup at our house.  All the kids played in the back yard (even Tristan) and then they all sat in the garage with the sitters and watched a movie while we had group inside.  Tristan was SUCH a big boy.  He just watched all the kiddos and tried to do as they were doing... it was too cute.  I wish I took pictures - I was just so busy running around! 

Saturday morning, we took Tristan and the fur-kids on a walk...they all LOVED it.  The boys love "lake Barber" (this is the water that gathers in our drive-way when it rains... so imagine how they feel about the greenbelt out back.  Tristan LOVES being with the dogs... but we found a kitty (I call him Saturday) and I brought him in to give him milk and food and Tristan (literally) SCREAMED "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, ITTY ITTY...HIIIIIIIII" - it melted my heart.  He would scream and jump up and down. TOO CUTE! I wonder where he gets his love of animals from?  Hmmmmmm

We then left the fur kids and headed to my boss (Robert's) lake house.  Man oh man... his place is fantastic.  I'll have some pics soon from Robert I'm sure.  Tristan spent about 75% of his time with Auntie Connie, Lauren and Megan BUT Kasey and Wendy were able to steal a little of his time.  But, let me tell you - he LOOOOOVES Ed.  When I got to work today, Ed said "What?  You didn't bring in my little buddy?"  Too cute!

Here is a picture of the "outhouse"... yeah, this bathroom is nicer than mine at home :)


behind me is a pond, a fireplace, a grilling area... it's awesome.  We rode 4-wheelers out there and stole some Julie/Holt time while everyone else fought over T.

The evening ended at 7:30pm when we decided to drive - well someone slept...



and head to lake #3...our lake house on Lake Palestine.  Robert's second home is beautiful, it's got everything you could ever need.... BUT ... our lake house is H-O-M-E.  Here is what I looked at while I drank coffee....



It was beautiful.  Then... Mr. Cheeks got up and we played and played and played...

We ... well, Holt... did get some work in...



It was too stinkin' cute!

Friday, we leave for lake # 4... we are off to Charlotte to visit, check out Tega Cay and Lake Wylie.. so wish us luck and don't worry... I'll be on "vacation" and I'll have the camera in hand so you can see what we see.  Wish us luck  - Lake #4 may be where you see us next!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment