Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some randomness...

Well, We put Tristan's pool up from Grandpa... and he wasn't so sure at first but THEN...


he LOVED it!



Sooo, here's some pics of the cute little man



"blinded by the light..."


Can anyone guess what this is?


You got it... Tristan NOT getting his way... does that remind you of anyone?  tee, hee, hee


Me I'm sure....




Well, Tristan's crib was recalled... so he had to sleep in his Pack-and-Play for a week


Poor little Nugg...



So 1/2 of his stuff came for his new room.  His crib is in...AND Uncle Mike made Nicholas a toy box and they shipped it here for Tristan and it's arrived!  I have always wanted to have something of my Uncle Mike's (he's an awesome wood worker) so now, we are going to maybe stain it to match T's room or just keep it the way it is.

So, more pics to come.. his room isn't as cute as I would like because it's small and hard to get it all in there.  Once we have a larger room for him, it'll be awesome!

More weekend fun and pics to come soon!



I have to post any pic I can with me in it (even when I take them) because there aren't many!

Like my spray tan?  Hee, hee, hee

No comments:

Post a Comment