Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The crib recall

Well, I'm sad to say, Tristan's crib was recalled the other day. Ugh...


Sooooo, Holt and I looked and looked on-line, then we finally gave up and he went into the store and found one at Babies-R-Us. We wanted to make sure it was a 4-in-1 so it could transition into Tristan's toddler bed and then into a full size-bed for his room.

Here is our new one that will be in next week:






Well, this of course got me chatting with Connie and I've decided to change up his bedding!!

Which do you like better??  They both have some green in them and that's the color I want to keep his walls (regardless of where we live)







OR - my personal favorite... I wonder why....





It's hard to decide but I REALLY like the sports one...It has a ton of colors so decorating will be fun but I hate to assume he'll like sports but he's my kid... he has to... RIGHT!!?? 

All I can tell you is - he has a fantastic arm and he can dribble a soccer ball like you wouldn't believe!

SOMEDAY... I want this for him



or this....



Holy cuteness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment