Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, April 4, 2010

T meets X!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Xander!!!!  Oh how I love him!!

Tristan was SO cute... he would say "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" in this high pitched voice, it was SO sweet!  He kept trying to kiss him!!  I guess he is destined to be best friends with one of mine's boy... too cute!!!


There are moment's that T and X look alike... please ignore me in this picture - yuck!

I look female here but drunk!  Liz... even soaking wet you look fabulous!  If I didn't love you...

.
We aked Holt to watch Xander... mistake?

Is he crying?  Holt ...NOT Xander!


Just kidding! He's been down this road before!

For those of you that don't know... Xander and Holtie share the same birthday.  Just 37 years apart!!


This is Amelia. She hates EVERYONE..well - almost. She LOVED me and I was afraid she didn't remember me BUT after about 30 seconds she was following me around and about 5 minutes into being there... KISSES on the face.  I lvoe you too Meeeeeleey!  I didn't get a pic of Pups and I feel horrible!  Liz!!!!
Tristan playing in Xanders world...
Holtie and Xander.. is he cute or what?



Tristan...cleaning up! You can k
kind of see Pups!
Then we went out to dinner!

Mexican anyone?

This is Daniel.. he was Holt's roommate and he is/was our Pastor... but mostly..he's Daniel our friend.. that I love to get in wrestling matches with.  That's a story in itself... but at least I didn't bite him like Liz did Holt!!



Did I mention he's a PASTOR?

Wait... is that a BEER in Xander's mouth?  Oh you know Holt's just played this up and Daniel just played along...

Is that God shining down in the background? Tee, hee, hee


Boozer....

I think he thought it was something else... ha!



Oh Xander - we miss you!! Ok, FINE - we miss ALL of the Hill's!  Love you guys!

Wait - I found one of Pups!!

No comments:

Post a Comment