Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He's 15 months old!!

He's 15 months old!!


Can you believe it? Ugh............ DOUBLE UGH!!

Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz (10% - 25%-ile) - Lean like Da Da (sooo not me here!)

Height: 31 1/2 (50-75%-ile) - Tall like Da Da (not me again)

Head: 48 1/2 (75-90%-ile) - duuuh! He's smart!! (dang it... are we sure he's my kid!?)

Well - he also has molars coming in and I believe that has been what is getting him up every night and is crying unconsolably... poor little man!!

He just started Baby Benedryl for pollen allergies that cause him to have a runny nose that he can't kick!

Hehad a shot :( and had a mild fever but was a-ok this morning!!

He is 85% off the bottle but should be 100% - oh well. Shoot me... when that's all he'll take at 3am, he wins.

He brushes his teeth every night by himself and he loves it! He has a regular and an electric toothbrush - too cute!

He has had 4 time-outs by me. He loooooves the dog's water bowl. He is VERY aware of the word "no" and he gives you this crafty little "I'm gonna bat my eyes at you and get away with murder grin" and does what I tell him not to. Hence... 4 time outs. He's actually done VERY well with them and then he does something else..Super Nanny what would I do without you!!??

We ignore his temper tantrums and just walk out of the room. It's hilarious.. he's like "Um, EXCUSE ME.... I'm trying to get you to give me what I want... WAIT... where did you go?" "Na Na, Ma aMa, Da Da... " then byt he time he finds us he's happy again - greatness!!

Will update with pictures soon - sorry... just my blah, blah, but it's important - BLAH!!

AND... lastly.. he's a very picky eater - SEE THERE IS PROOF - HE IS MY KID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment