Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Navy Pier

Something in my heart cries out for Chicago. I love the big city, I love the fast paced life... I LOVE IT.  But... something in me cries for nature and trees and land and mountains and camping... something in me NEEDS to raise my boy in a place like I came from.  A place that my heart cries for.  So, when I miss it like I do now - we'll visit. 

I LOVE CHICAGO.  (No worries NYC you are still first after LA... guess that makes you second!)

Navy Pier Baby!!

Remember how many times we people watched Mom?


He's goin!


and he's outta here!


Big boy rode the train all by himself!

He really is brave!  There were 5 year olds crying!!



Not a tear! There wasn't joy...but hey, we'll go in baby steps!


and then he and Da Da found the water!!
Oh boy!


we miss you Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment