Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny has come! So have Grandma and Grandpa!!

Happy Easter to me!

Da Da and I blew bubbles!!!



The Easter Bunny brought Da Da candles, bubbles, a shoe rack, a meat thermometer, toys and candy!!!  WUHOOO!
The Easter Bunny brought T a rubby bunny ducky, a little cow, a bunny sippy cup and some things to make popsicles from juice!



My Grandma got me two sets of jammies, a fishing game for the tub (gotta practice - time to go camping soon!) and a sandbox kit!!

My Grandpa Harold got me my pool - yahooooooooooooooooooo we are ready for summer!!



And this is my own fish!!  Yahooo - he's awesome and will swim all over my new pool!!

My Grandma, My Aunt Jeanne and My Aunt Tracy all sent me Easter cards :)



And here is Mommy's Easter basket... she got tennis balls, bubbles, caramel Cadbury Eggs, an awesome sprinkler for the back yard (WUHOOOOO) and a band to carry her iPod while she runs!

That darn Easter Bunny sure knows us well!


I just met my ducky bunny - do you like him?

This is my brother Aslan - do you like my new boat too?



I'm a big boy now, aren't I handsome?



My Da Da got bunny glasses... that Easter Bunny is funny. Maybe I should try them on?


But wait... BUBBLES!  IN THE HOUSE!  YAHOOOOO!


My Da Da is a big kid!!


See my bubbles?



This is my friend Mattie. I love her... and I gave her an Easter present... I think she likes it!!

I finally tried on my Da Da's present... don't I look like the Easter Bunny?



Thank you Easter Bunny!  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jeanne and Aunt Tracy - I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment