Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cousin time!!

Tristan absolutely LOVES Davis and Grace... can you tell?


I mean the kid is POSING for a picture....


and I'm thinkin' they are pretty sweet on him!

My Sue... how I love her...



And this is Bordeaux.... pronounced Boooo-Drooooow - I love him. He thinks he's my dog when I'm there...




I gave the kids a snowman and a polar bear pez candy when I arrived... bribary gets you everywhere!!

Here is the little man in the car waiting on Daddy so we could leave to go see the Jones!



Just driving... he looks hungover or something to me... like major bags under his eyes...



I took this through the windshield....



I don't know how to use my new fancy camera yet but I sure do love it!!


Much more coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment