Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Primrose I love you

Ok, so we didn't have a camera or the Flip.  The Thanksgiving dinner was a whirlind. I got home from my hair appt late (Holt wanted to kill me) but we made it in time for some food and laughs and then home by 8pm!

Here was our cute invite...




So I thought I'd share some OTHER pics that I had... enjoy!

Tristan's "Movin' on up" letter...


His new schedule... he's SO busy...


a little naked tv anyone?


Look at those buns!!


Can you see on his sheet?  His teachers wrote "we're missing you already: aaaaw, bet my Yankee family can relate!!


1st report in the "new class"


and I made little "thank you" gifts for T's three teachers.  We saw them tonight at the dinner. They were hugging him and telling me they'd steal him every once in a while.  SO sweet!

hot chocolate in a bag with mini marshmallows and mini kisses!!!


With a little note filled with love (and sugar!!)

We will miss you guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment