Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving....and thank you God for my Mom and the Turkey Hotline!!

I haven't cooked a full Thanksgiving Dinner in almost 10 years so I was and am VERY thankful to my mom...

who coached me...
EVERY step of the way!!


here's the bird (that had a few feathers still on- yuck!)


preparing to go in the oven! 

Stuffing... proof that I added too much liquid. That pot was full of bread... oops!

bird is in and ready to rock!

Tristan - not sure if he wanted food or the camera!!

Camera!!

My pathetic centerpiece (didn't have time to make one as planned!)

Cheerios for snack....

Fire is flaming and the house is toasty on this 45 degree day!

 Tristan wanted me to sit....

at least he's not telling me to "back up"

I love this pumpkin..... and it's words are SO true!

This one's for my dad... port wine cheese and crackers - had it with him all the time.  YUM!!!!

and Holtie got major - MAJOR brownie points for bringing me home sunflowers!!

and this one is for my Aunt Trisha... "our thing" - chips and dip!!!

and here is the bird...almost done!

Bebah came over to have L-Inner with us... my table looks pretty bare but I promise there was a ton of food!!!

I was wishing that were something other than sparkling cider!

Good night.. I needed makeup!!!

The little man.... he ripped up the card that he and Daddy gave me!!

But here it is so you can see.  my boys sure do love me!!!



I hope that each and every one of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Holt and I took this one holiday for ourselves and I'm SO thankful. I was beat down by the world and today was exactly what I needed.

God bless you and your family.... I have so much to be thankful for and right on top of the list is my family!

I love you all, Jules

AND THANK YOU MOM!!! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment