Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Christmastime!!!!

Tristan decided to help me get ready to decorate the tree. He has unbreakable ornaments that Kimmie gave us...fabulous idea!! now he has some he CAN play with!

I selected my Angel Tree boy this year... his name is Christian. I can't wait until next year, when Tristan can help me pick out toys that HE would want so we can give it to a little boy his age. Tradition #1 for sure!!





The we put the stockings up...like our new ones? They were a gift... from an ...errrrr... friend. (My mom will get this joke....)


Then Tristan's Christmas books have been pulled out... one from his cousins....

and one from Gwamma!


Keeping in shape over the holidays is VERY important!



and one must keep their wits about them... no need to go crazy :)



And everyone needs a Christmas Elf....




That's all for now...more pics to come soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. This blogging is so nice for Tristan but it's so special for your family...we find it awesome to be able to be close to all of you....

    ReplyDelete