Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My gift from my Bumpa!!

Look what my Grandpa made me and sent me alllll the way from NY!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooa - look at all the lights!!!


I got to play again after my bath... so many buttons and lights and switches...

Check it out... someday I'll know that is says my name... for now it says "F-U-N"!!!

I am learning about all the switches.... and stuff cuz my Daddy is teaching me...



He even kicked me off of it so he could learn..I think he just wanted to play!!
Here is my dog Simba...he's looking and learning too!


My mommy wanted to include some other pictures of me... so my Bumpa could see... that when he comes... I want to build a store and a house like he used to do with my Mommy!!

and after we work hard... my mommy will make us brownies and give us milk!!!


Thanks Bumpa... I love my gift and I love you!!!!  love, Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment