Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, September 13, 2010

We clean up and get creative

So here's my new laptop...


It's PURPLE...I've waited YEARS for one of these!!

Then Tristan and I helped Daddy clean up the office...mine looks MUCH better now...

But this is my mom's vanity (took off the mirror) and use it for my desk

and now Holt's desk....look how nice it looks!!

And my craft station...(notice Aslan was helping me too)


and of course my big helper!!


I made our first birthday wreath... isn't it cute? I'll be putting a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and then a plate with each of our names when it's our birthMONTH.

Then Tristan and I made Happy Grandparent's cards for Bumpa...


And Gwamma....


and stuck 'em in the mail!

After all that work... we needed a drink ...JUST KIDDING....

this was taken in NY while I was home. Too stinkin' funny!!


Little cutie


No comments:

Post a Comment