Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jersey Day at BBC and a little sidenote....

This is my boss..The Chairman, Robert Van Cleave.  He's wearing a BARBER jersey... who works for who - huh Van Cleave?


I told him to pu his game face on and this is what I got...

same look as when I make a mistake...


Here is part of our gang on the 10th floor... go Cowboys!!


This is me, Connie (Auntie Connie to T) and Elizabeth


As you can tell, I'm the only one who knows how to throw a punch (thanks Dad!)


and a cute pic of my mom and Auntie T....not in jerseys... but I wanted for the bound book for sure!!

Tristan sent a picture of himself and they sent one back while they were getting some much needed sister time!



Just thought you would all get a kick out of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment