Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tristan's First Baseball Game.... TEXAS RANGERS style!!

Well, I received free tickets to the Rangers game today... so we decided to go - even if it was for only 2 hours!

We were running a tad late... so we caught a ride...



here's T making his grand entrance!!


Aren't my boys cute? Can you tell I forgot my camera...


Better than nothin'!
We were very close to where the players (that are benched I presume) sit... and the kids LOVE it... they are so close... and our section was by all the kids stuff - it was great!!


Tristan didn't want much of his hot dog but my oh my ... he loooooves popcorn!!


Yes, I was there... this is proof!

and more of the little man... contemplating the next play.....


I tried to get our ticket so he could see the date and stuff when I print this blog for him.  Too bad it didn't say vs.the Yankees - huh mom?


8pm came too soon... after I got suckered into a "come what our video on our timeshare and get two free nights at Great Wolfe Lodge" - Google...you'll see why I said yes) We had to head home....


not without a souvenir of course!!



here's me and T....




yahoooo and he was pretty tired but played with my bat the whole way home!!


He got home and said "Night, night Mommy...." I guess that was my hint. He was pooped!

Thank you to SpawMaxwell for our free game - what a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment