Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tristan's first day at "school"

This is Ms. Lisa... She used to watch Mr. T






she sent us a letter today...with pictures.  It was very sweet!



And this is her daughter Robin who T has a crush on!!

Letter bigger...can you read it?


He started school this past Monday... Primrose!

They gave us a cute little bag...



And every day he gets a "report" sent home...how cute is this!?

Love it!  What more can a mom ask for??


Oh wait... ART WORK!!!

Like my ladybugs Auntie T?

Holt, my dad and I came to drop T off for his first day.  After about 1 minute (and I'm not exaggerating) he climbed down from Holt's arms...walked up to the table and took a seat.  The kid never looked back.

I love it! I think... *SIGH*... getting so big so fast!


Great job Tristan, we are all SO proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment