Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The beginning of Tristan's new room!

Wanna see how my new room is coming along?


We're moving so we can't do too much..
well this is sideways ...the soccer ball and football hold it up so tilt your head left  :)

this is T's quilt that he can't use until he's 2..


This is his chalkboard that I decorated and there is a special note because Grandpa is coming to visit soon!!

the room is not set up the way I would like but I'm out of room so I had to compromise

I LOVE these baskets and these little chalkboard signs. So as you change what is in there you can re-write the name.  Love it!

Here's his piggy bank and his bin for cars.. for now it's holding the letters that need to be put on the wall


These are the little pillows that are decorative now but when  it's his toddler bed (in about 6 months or so) they will be what makes it look daybed-like.

Here is his beanbag - Love it!!  Notice anyONE here Kel?

that bin above says "Blocks" on it..love it!  Love Pottery Barn for Kids!!


This is the wall where his dresser used to be
it will be where his table and chairs goes - they should be here in a week.


It will also be the wall we hang up his book case...

Here it is... so awesome... they will all be up and off of the floor!



These are the letters that will spell out his name on the wall - too cute!!



Where his toys are against the wall - is where his two toys bins will be.  Aunt Trisha and Uncle Mike shipped me an awesome one that once he is in a bigger room we will stain and use.  Then what we have on it's way will be used in the house to store toys and shoes.  Will show you later once it arrives. :)

Notice Tristan's new crib?  I liked the other one better... but this is cute too!


So do you like my room??  Still not done.......


I received a digital picture frame for Christmas and decided to finally load it up and put it in Tristan's room so he can watch all the people that love him as he falls to sleep!


These are some wall hooks that will be used to hold his jackets and stuff - they are really cute...

Holt will probably have to spray them so they can become DALLAS stars!!


And finally... # 1, 2 & 3 were sold out... so I decided to get 4, 5 & 6... they are hooks.
Now I will go to Home Depot and get 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 & 9 in funky house numbers and use those to decorate around the hooks. Creative don't you think?


Lastly... I bought this for me.  There are 5... for 5 days of the week. 
The cork board will have the day (M, Tu,W, Th, F) on it
What you can't see is a red board that is magnetic
and then a blue board that is magnetic so it will be
3 across and 5 down
Then, as things come up, it's a great way to communicate, post forget-me-knots, etc.

I LOVE it and can't wait to move and put it up in my office!!


Here it is at Pottery Barn Kids so you can see what I'm talking about


Hope everyone likes it.  I just pray our next house can contain my creativity... I have so many ideas and can't wait to make our new place "HOME"


Who wants to come visit?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment