Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day came early....for Holtie!!

Prince Charming told me dreamt of a great idea...for Daddy!!

So he told me and I agreed!  Let's give Da Da a HEALTHY present!!


So I wrapped them... in paper covered with Tristan's face... like it?


And added the gift from the dogs and one from ECM (East Coast Mom)....


Isn't my mom creative?


What I neglected to realize was... I didn't have quite enough Tristan paper... soooooo, I had to cover the spaces that weren't wrapped with a sticker (Holt got home quicker than I expected) soooo, I brought out the boxes to tease him.

One problem... you can see "Wii" through the sticker.  OOPS

So he opened them like a kid on Christmas morning....



Tristan didn't quite "get" Wii Sports

or Wii Resort...


But Daddy fully understood, Wii plus an extra Nunchuck and remote!


I said "Now you don't have anything for Father's Day!" He said "Yes I do, you two!"

Awww, he meant four of course... and awwwwwwwwwwwww

So... I guess all that's left to say is

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment