Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, August 28, 2010

So I lost my digital camera...

Can't find it anywhere...so until I can afford one again... you'll have to deal with pics from my phone!

So one of the VP's in the office received balloons for his bday.  Knowing how much of an addict T is.. he gave them to him. Let's just say that getting him to eat was NOT easy...


Jennifer and Mattie gave Tristan a KinderMusik CD and 2 others that we haven't listened to yet..

How cute is this little card on top? See, I'm learning.. you don't just give the CD, you quickly make a tag from your digital scrapbooking to impress the heck out of the mom too!  Thank you Prescott family!!


Note to self....and idea stolen!

Here is Tristan sharing a smoothie with Mommy since Daddy is off sailing...

the cup is almost as big as he is!


And then I took T to the park..this is the big kid slide and it causes major static cling - hilarious hair T!!


at the middle of the pic (which you can't really see) is my street and I'm three houses up on the left.  How is this for convenient?

This is the little kid slide which, of course... Tristan has no interest in.  Apparently not dangerous enough.  Ugh


Here he is just hangin' around...


big kid slide... that he won't go down unless I do. He says
"Mama, up, up..wee, wee, peeeeeeeeeeeeeeease."
Who could say no to that?  Not me... I went down the slide 6 times today.  Ugh.


and here is some more of the big kid area... he loves it!


and this is the part that he can't quite understand why
A) he can't walk across
B) I can't carry him across
C) can't magically transform into a conveyor belt!


And this is one big shot of the big kid area... I know I know...dangerous.


Another last shot of the monkey.  Feel free to come and visit and take a turn... he would stay here for HOURS if I would let him!!


BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment