Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More randomness... imagine that!

A few more pics from my Dad... from the MNS... so fun!!



And I bought this for a buck at Target... best thing EVER... one side hold (and catches) a Popsicle stick the other is a cone... mastermind.. should have charged more - I would have paid $10!!

So this past week I had to work at my boss's lakehouse... this is one of our Officer's dock... it's ridiculous
and do you see Holt..not a spider in sight... spray Viper!!

Then we went back to Mark's little humble pad... it is HUGE... and beautiful and 4 of us (ladies only) stayed there.. If only I had more time!!!

I call this the Pottery Barn room...


Sleeps 6 kiddos.. totally a blast and this is about 1/100th of the house.  Yowza


Here's the little man in his life jacket and of course... lookin' like a cutie in his hat!!
Bet you Yankees wanna squeeze him huh!?



This is Maddox... Kelby and Jennifer's sweet 3 year old boy - man I love this kid!!!

Peeeeeeeeeeace!

And this is Riley... she rocks!  Max stayed in side.. he's their other little doggie!

And.. this is the Princess of the Sea... Ryan. Is she a cutie or what?  Makes me want to have a little girl.

Ok, I'm over that now :)


We had a great weekend with friend and we are still settling into our new house.. just in time to pack and head off to NY to stay with my family for a week.

Tristan will meet his step-brother Rally when we go home and of course... see the rest of his family. He is so stinkin' fun right now.. just you guys wait!!

Love you all, me

No comments:

Post a Comment