Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More random fun

Holt built me my birthday present from my dad last night.. like it? I LOVE it!!

Then on Sunday... Tristan and I delivered cookies and this note to our neighbors...

YUMMY!!!


Here are a few lake pictures... Trisan LOVES the water!

Swimming with Da Da!


He even loves to jump off the deck (ugh) and go under water!  YEAH!!

Can you tell he's having fun?


I'm gonna get killed for this one someday...

He had a rash so we had to let him... um... air out :)



Is that the cutest naked baby ever or what people??



We're off to the lake with friends this weekend, lots more pics to come!!

3 comments:

  1. Um, aren't your neighbors supposed to bring YOU cookies??? And why are we talking about cookies? I'm fasting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, leave it to Julie - she thinks of everything for everyone....but I would think she has it backwards too :0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And.....these photos are so great. LOVE the ones of Holt & Tristan in the water....especially the one of just Daddy's hand ready to catch, and just the JOY on Tristan's face in all of them. Very precious. Keep 'em comin' Julie!!

    ReplyDelete