Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Take this Bloger.com!

For some reason, I can no longer post videos on here (or my old blog for T) sooooooooooo, in an effore to keep this blog for it's original intent...my family in NY and for Tristan some day... I'm uploading videos to YouTube.  Makes me a little nervous because there are psychos out there but hey, I have two ridgebacks and a few loaded guns in my house - doubt anyone will be stepping through my door too soon.

Anyway, if you'd like to see the little man on YouTube just put Tristan Barber in the search and you'll have to look around for him OR you can put in jbarber2116 and you can see anything I upload.  The shorter ones I can send through Holt's email... so one way or another - to my family - you will get them.  Little Tristan addicts. Hee, hee, hee

Love you all!  Jul

1 comment:

  1. weird previous comment. ANYWAY, i post on youtube. you can make your vids unsearchable, so it's not TOO scary. :) and people can become "fans" of your account so they'll get an email every time you upload a new video. :) makes communicating easier.

    ReplyDelete