Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My One Year check-up and to Ms. Lisa's I go!

Guess what?

I went to the doctor and was a brave boy... I had to get lots of shots!

Dr. Kats told me I weighed 20 lbs. and 4 oz... I'm bigger than my kitty kitty Christmas!




I'm getting tall like my Da Da too.. I'm 30 3/4"




I'm really really smart - my head is 47 1/2" - 75-90th percentile!  Dr. Katz told me I'm about 3 months ahead of schedule because I can say:
Da Da, Ma Ma, kitty, kitty, dog dog and Andy... (Auntie Connie's dogs name)



I walk like a champ too...

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?  No more bottles?

It's time to get off the bottles and onto milk in my sippy cups... yowza!




I can't deal with that now... I want to play instead




If you want, you can come over and play with me too!!





Friday was my last day with Ms. Bertie... I start at Ms. Lisa's house on Monday.  My mommy cried... Ms. Bertie cried... so I cried... but at Ms. Lisa's house I get to play with more big kids like me not like the babies at Ms. Bertie's.  (Mommy is still very sad BUT I get to go back for one day on Feb 5th and see Ms. Bertie cuz Ms. Lisa is on vacation!)


I'm a big boy!!!

Lots of change going on....

what are you lookin' at?



Don't worry, I'm a big boy, I'll help my Mommy and Daddy get through it!!

I love you all, Love, Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment