Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A day of firsts....

I don't have any pictures... BUT...

Today, Tristan climbed up his chair and onto the couch... THEN proceeded to come back to the edge and try and get off face first.  I showed him the "better" way...two seconds later, he lets himself down feet first.

Nice

Then, we are in the bathtub and I show him how to make a basket with his fish on the hoop attached to the wall... he does it... TWICE.

Niice

I showed him today what a ball was and then I was tossing it up against the wall.  About 5 minutes (and 20 toys later) I asked him where the ball was... he went and picked it up and gave it to me.

Niiice

I then was at Debby's today and I asked Tristan where the dog-dog was..he pointed to Luke. I asked him where the kitty was and he pointed to their datschund... Callie... (close enough - sorry Deb!)

Niiiice

Oh and last but not least... I told Tristan "no!" and he did not like that. Today is the first day he threw himself onto the floor in a screaming, red faced fit and I gotta say - it was HILARIOUS. 

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Lord help me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that baby and the stories and firsts are going to keep on coming...love hearing all of it. hugs to our little guy and you...mom

    ReplyDelete